Journey With Many Ups and Downs (Continuation)

Hi guys, so I was working on my very long recovery. I haven't walked for a month. so, after one month when all the stitches were removed from my leg and my physiotherapist asked me to stand on both my feet, it was really painful but at the same time it was a mixed feeling I felt really happy to be able to finally stand on my feet again also, it felt like I was standing on my legs for the first time. Whenever took the first step when I walked for the first time it all felt like I am doing it for the first time. 
Then in the month of July, I received a mail regarding information about the orientation and the commencement of the session when I saw that mail I was really happy. so, my orientation was on the 16th of august, it was at Talkatora stadium I went there with my mom and dad. I really enjoyed it there, then on the next day, the 2nd day of orientation it was the very first time after my injury that I was travelling alone by metro even though I have travelled in the metro so many times that I can't even count it felt like I was travelling in metro for the first time also at the same time it was an amazing experience for me. so, when I reached there I had a really fun time with the teacher and I made a lot of friends. Then came the 3rd day which was also exciting. On the 22nd of august, I attended my first class which was on social responsibility when Avik sir gave this assignment to the whole class.
So this is the journey of how I became a pearlite and this journey is still going on.......

Comments